ITIN processing time varies based on time of the year.
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, ITIN processing time take an average 8 to 10 weeks once we file your ITIN application to the IRS.
This is the fastest time the IRS currently takes to process ITIN applications and we make sure to file your ITIN application as soon as possible.
No, you do NOT have to send us your original passport to get your ITIN.
Since we’re IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you so that you don’t have to send in your original passport.
No, you do NOT have to send us your passport certified to get your ITIN.
Since we’re IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you.
Yes, you will able to open a bank account with your ITIN, and also apply to get a credit card!
You can use your ITIN to:
– Open U.S. bank account (both personal and business)
– File tax return
– Open PayPal and Stripe account
– Get a credit card
– Apply for unemployment
– And so much more…
There’s 2 types of Tax ID’s:
1. ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) is a tax ID number for personal use if you don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN).
2. EIN (Employer Identification Number) is a tax ID number for a BUSINESS. EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in the U.S. and EIN is necessary to open a business bank account. We can also help you get your EIN.
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs.
Examples of individuals who need an ITIN include:
– Non-US citizen and do not qualify for Social Security Number (SSN)
– Non-US resident alien required to file a US tax return
– U.S. resident alien who is filing a U.S. tax return
– Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
– Dependent or spouse of a non-U.S. resident alien visa holder
To get your ITIN, you typically need to provide 2 types of documents:
1. Identification Documentation – Typically a valid passport. If you do not have a valid passport, we will provide you a List of Alternate ID’s you can instead.
2. Supporting Documentation – Based on the reason why you are applying for an ITIN, we will properly instruct you on how to provide your supporting documents after you fill out the ITIN application and we review your application.
Our ITIN service comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: if for any reason, your ITIN application gets rejected, we will immediately issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That way we take on all of the risk for you. 100% Risk Free.
Got a question before you apply for your ITIN?
No problem. We’re here for you.